Cookerly Public Relations is seeking an associate graphic designer to be an integral part of our creative services practice. With an expanding client list that includes many recognizable brands, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
Under the supervision of Cookerly’s design director, this person will:
- Meet regularly with account teams, clients and the design director to scope and timeline projects and present them to key stakeholders
- Develop brand elements, layouts, graphics, digital illustrations and presentations
- Demonstrate proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Develop presentations in PowerPoint and other environments
- Contribute to website design and development
- Minimum qualifications: Associate’s degree or certificate of completion from a two-year program in graphic arts or equivalent
- Preferred qualification: Bachelor’s degree in visual communication, graphic design, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Present a portfolio of work that represents a diverse creative skill set
- Ability to develop design concepts across traditional and digital platforms
- Superb attention to detail and project management skills
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other design-related programs
- Experience with web design and WordPress
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong, independent work ethic, takes direction and constructive feedback well
- Willingness to learn new skills and software
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Associate Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
Cookerly Public Relations is an EOE.