NAPA AUTO PARTS, the nation’s top brand in the automotive aftermarket, transformed its “top stores” across the country with redesigned retail outlets, expanded inventory and family-fun grand reopening celebrations. They called on Cookerly to boost visibility for the new stores’ launch in 16 markets nationally and attract clientele beyond their core customers – to expand ongoing sales.
Cookerly’s strategy immersed NAPA into the fabric of the community to raise awareness, cultivate relationships and goodwill and boost customers. A robust program reached wide-ranging demographics to showcase “top stores” via media outreach, social channels, bloggers, radio remote contests, NASCAR guest appearances (Chase Elliott/#24 Car), grassroots influencers, toy/food drives and support for veterans.
- We made connections with mayors/dignitaries for ribbon-cuttings and local luminaries for promotions with civic and business groups, schools, sports teams, racetracks, car clubs – all to expand NAPA’s outreach and influence. Partnerships were leveraged with AAA, Intrepid Fallen Heroes and The Salvation Army.
- A turnkey toolbox of materials and content made everything easy to execute and consistent.
Our program generated visibility that drove record-setting store traffic and sales volume with more than 1,000 attendees at every event. We received strong praise from NAPA execs about creative PR efforts that resulted in “new customers we never would have reached.”
- Nearly 300 print and broadcast media placements were secured plus myriad social posts including FB posts, tweets/retweets and blogs.
- Countless new community relationships provide ongoing opportunities for visibility and partnerships.
- The campaign won a Georgia PRSA Phoenix award for outstanding special events.