TSYS, the global payment provider headquartered in Columbus, GA, felt its brand was “under recognized,” despite an outstanding 35-year record, and wanted to boost its profile as an industry leader.
Cookerly jumped in with an aggressive executive thought leadership and visibility program, highlighting advances in payment technology and client experience, data security, consumer spending trends and community involvement.
- Our approach to proactive media outreach mined creative stories across business lines. One example is a unique program to upskill the TSYS workforce for the cloud that landed two prominent stories in The Wall Street Journal; coverage featured the successful transformation plus the company CIO, one of the few top female execs in the industry.
- Our team trained and leveraged the C-suite and SMEs to tell the TSYS story via hundreds of national business and trade reporters/bloggers, bylines and podcasts.
- Awards, speaking opportunities and social/digital content were amped-up to showcase expertise and innovation.
- Thanks to our winning relationship cultivated with TSYS, overall visibility soared with more than 140 media placements in outlets including USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Bloomberg, IT World, CIO.com, Becker’s Hospital, Medical Economics, PYMNTS.com, PaymentsSource, Mobile Payments Today and numerous other trades.
- Recognition jumped with awards/speaking opportunities spanning FinTech Breakthrough Awards, BAI Global Innovation Awards, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Women Who Mean Business, PaymentsSource’s Most Influential Women in Payments, ETA’s TRANSACT and more.
- During this engagement, TSYS completed a mega merger with Global Payments (NYSE: GPN), creating a combined entity to facilitate approximately $50 billion in annual payment transactions.