Cookerly Public Relations, an independent firm offering highly competitive compensation and benefits, is seeking an Account Supervisor. This is an excellent opportunity for proven candidates with both traditional public relations and social media experience. If you are a take-charge kind of professional, have great writing and media pitching skills and success managing teams, budgets and relationships, and want to have an integral role in the success of your clients, send us your resume and writing samples.
Ideal candidates should be able to:
- Execute visibility campaigns for consumer and B2B companies
- Work with large corporate accounts and start ups
- Create compelling pitches for regional/national media and secure placements
- Implement applicable social media strategies with great content
- Offer fresh thinking to facilitate client success
- Lead and train associates but always be willing to do the work, not just direct it
- Participate in the new business process from development of creative to presentation
- Commit to upholding our business ethics and reputation
- BA/BS degree in communications or similar field of study
- Agency or corporate/in-house experience, 7-10 years
- Interest in working on accounts across a broad spectrum of industries
- Excellent writing skills
- Desire to join a solid and growing team
Send resume and two writing samples in PDF format with AS114 in the subject line to email@example.com.
Cookerly Public Relations is an EOE.