ATLANTA – November 11, 2020 – Cookerly Public Relations, an Atlanta-based public relations and marketing agency, announced that it has been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Public Relations Agencies for 2021. The honor comes on the heels of significant regional and national recognition by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA). The organization’s Georgia chapter honored Cookerly with the most Phoenix Awards of any agency in the region. PRSA’s national governing body accorded the agency a Silver Anvil, the industry’s equivalent of an Oscar.
Cookerly was honored as a five-star agency on Forbes top 200 list: America’s Best PR Agencies 2021. To develop this list, Statista surveyed more than 12,700 experts and 20,500 customers who nominated more than 5,000 firms.
Georgia PRSA Phoenix Awards
- Mercedes-Benz USA: Curbside Caring COVID-19 Relief
- Mercedes-Benz USA: No Limits – Mercedes-Benz Tackles Gender Stereotypes
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA): Bolstering a Brand with Awareness
- Trilith: Solar Powered Micro Homes Offer New Way of Living
- Trilith: “A Day in the Life…” Video Immerses Homebuyers
- Guardian Pharmacy: Raises Long-Term Care Profile
- Gwinnett Medical Center: Supporting a Revered Brand in Advance of a Merger
- Ondot: Card App: Ondot Competes with Industry Giants
Additionally, the agency received Awards of Excellence for:
- Mercedes-Benz USA: Tunes Up Its COVID Communications as MBUSA Works from Home
- Georgia Pacific: America Recycles Day with Employee Game Show
“It has been a banner year for our firm with national accolades for our agency itself and its major campaigns for top global brands, plus we have won in Georgia for programs and projects that help our clients achieve business results,” said Stephen Brown, president of Cookerly. “The creativity and endurance of our work is a tribute to an amazing team and to client collaborators who entrust their brands with us.”
National PRSA Silver Anvil for corporate social responsibility
In the community relations category, PRSA’s Silver Anvil Award recognized Cookerly’s campaign, “Mercedes-Benz USA Shifts Greatness Lives Here Into High Gear.” The program showcases everyday heroes who are making an impact in Atlanta. Additionally, the agency was honored with an Award of Excellence for the initiative, “Mercedes-Benz USA Tackles Gender Stereotypes with No Limits.” This initiative acknowledged the dangers of gender stereotypes, especially for young girls. It featured a video, educational materials and an original toy car from Mattel, Inc. inspired by Ewy Rosqvist, the first female winner of the Argentine Grand Prix in 1962 in a Mercedes-Benz.
Cookerly and Trilith receive OBIE Award for Best Audio Production
At the 40th OBIE awards, Best Audio Production went to Cookerly and Trilith for the video, “A Day in the Life…” The video introduces homebuyers, tenants, and partners to the Trilith community, an unprecedented development designed for the film and creative industries that includes homes, filmmaking studios, shopping and dining, trails and parks.