Cookerly Public Relations, an independent firm offering highly competitive compensation and benefits, is seeking an Account Executive. This is an excellent opportunity for proven candidates with both traditional public relations and social media experience. If you are a take charge kind of professional, have great writing and media pitching skills, and want to have an integral role in the success of your clients, send us your resume and writing samples.
- Help execute integrated PR programs
- Work with local, regional and national media, develop pitch angles and secure stories
- Capable of implementing social media strategies and providing content
- Attend client meetings with the ability to articulate program status and provide appropriate counsel for experience level
- Participate in creative processes and offer fresh thinking to facilitate client success
- Stay informed of issues/opportunities pertaining to clients by monitoring all media channels
- Commit to upholding our business ethics and our reputation in the marketplace
- Assist in the new business process and enjoy unparalleled access to senior-level professionals.
- BA/BS degree in communications or similar field of study
- Agency or corporate/in-house experience, 2-4 years
- Interest in working on accounts across a broad spectrum of industries
- Excellent writing skills
- Desire to join a solid and growing team
Send resume and two writing samples in PDF format with AE114 in the subject line to email@example.com.
Cookerly Public Relations is an EOE.