ATLANTA – Representing a diverse body of work, Cookerly Public Relations has received finalist notification for six programs and six projects from the Georgia Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America for its 2013 Phoenix Awards. At the Nov. 7 award ceremony, the society will reveal which entries received a Phoenix Award or Certificate of Excellence in their respective categories.
Each year, the Phoenix Awards recognizes Atlanta’s top public relations agencies’ swath of strategies and tactics across a broad range of industries. Last year, Cookerly took home four Phoenix Awards and three Certificates of Excellence. This year:
Program finalist entries include:
- Cookerly and Anisa International Showcase Beauty in Innovation
- Leaders Light the Way at SunTrust
- Ready Georgia: Ready Today, Safer Tomorrow
- The Clean Air Campaign: Tackling Traffic, Clearing the Air
- SunTrust: Lighting the Way to Financial Well-Being
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Southeastern Regional Medical Center
Project finalist entries include:
- Challenge Grant Triples Fundraising Goal for LifeLine Animal Project
- Blog Helps Georgians “Get Ready”
- SunTrust Charts the Course for Retirement for Three
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America Provides Practical Advice on Nutrition
- Intelligent Hospital Systems Shows Technology Can Make IV Compounding Safer
- Wealth PR Initiative Raises Visibility of Premier Banking Services
Award winners will be announced at the ceremony, held at the Cobb Energy Center, Nov. 7 at 7 p.m. For more information on the Phoenix Awards, or to see a complete list of finalists, visit www.prsageorgia.org.
About Cookerly Public Relations
Cookerly Public Relations provides focused, strategic public relations counsel to an array of diverse, complex clients—from Fortune 500 companies to the public sector—across a broad range of industries including finance, environment, healthcare, technology and professional services. The seasoned experience of the Cookerly team delivers measurable results that strengthen our clients’ bottom lines through effective media relations, issues management and crisis communication, branding, and B-to-B and B-to-C marketing communications. Founded in 1990, Cookerly Public Relations is consistently ranked by the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of the region’s top 10 privately-held public relations agencies.