Agency honored for outstanding client service in several categories
ATLANTA – November 14, 2018 – Cookerly Public Relations, an Atlanta-based public relations and marketing agency, earned seven awards at the prestigious Phoenix Awards Ceremony which was hosted by the Georgia Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA). Consistently striving for excellence and ingenuity, Cookerly is proud to be a winner for 15 consecutive years with a collective total of more than 100 PRSA awards.
“We are grateful for the outstanding clients with whom our team has the privilege of partnering and collaborating,” said agency founder Carol Cookerly. “Our team’s dedication inspires outstanding creative and innovative work and we are honored to be recognized alongside our clients.”
Cookerly won Phoenix Awards for the following submissions:
- Gwinnett Medical Center, Burnishing a brand and building on a great reputation
- Launch of the Gwinnett Medical Center Sports Medicine Concussion Care-A-Van; finalist for the Best in Show award
- McDonald’s, UberEATS Deliver Fast Food’s Next Revolution
- Mercedes-Benz USA, Building on Greatness: Greatness Lives Here
- Mercedes-Benz USA, Facebook Drives Local Hero Visibility
- Westin Peachtree Plaza & Sun Dial, Bid Farewell to GA Dome
In addition, Cookerly received an award of excellence for its work with Cancer Treatment Centers of America to build brand awareness and increase patient demand at its state-of-the-art cancer hospital in metro Atlanta.