Agency Earns 7 Awards for Outstanding Client Services
ATLANTA – Nov. 10, 2016 – Cookerly, a leading Atlanta-based agency, was honored last week during the Public Relations Society of America, Georgia Chapter’s annual awards celebration with five Phoenix Awards and two Awards of Excellence.
Specializing in strategic marketing and public relations, Cookerly received recognition across various sectors including financial services, healthcare, automotive aftermarket and government. The prestigious awards honor the year’s top public relations programs and projects for outstanding achievements in generating positive media exposure, conceiving and implementing effective messaging strategies, shaping public opinion and maximizing their clients’ return on investment.
“We are thrilled to be honored with these awards. They reflect the hard-work and strategic thinking of the professionals I am proud to have on the agency’s team,” said President Carol Cookerly. “I’m grateful for our staff and their achievements and look forward to many more successes.”
Cookerly was honored with Phoenix Awards for the following:
- Media Relations – Consumer Services – Financial Services: “LightStream Survey Builds on Consumer Confidence”
- Creative Tactics – Consumer Products: “NAPA Auto Parts KNOWS Grand Reopenings”
- Writing – Financial News Releases: “SunTrust Helps People Save for 100 Days until the Holidays”
- Public Service – Government: Ready Georgia: “Prepare for a Safer Tomorrow”
- Marketing Consumer Services – Financial Services: “SunTrust Drives Purpose for Financial Confidence”
Cookerly was also recognized in two additional categories with Awards of Excellence:
- Media Relations – Consumer Services – Other: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia: “A Brand New Day in Columbus”
- Integrated Communications – Consumer Services: “SunTrust Kicks Off onUp Movement at Super Bowl 50”