Agency Wins 11 Awards for Excellent Client Work
(ATLANTA – Fall 2015) Cookerly Public Relations, a leading Atlanta-based public relations and marketing communications agency, was honored with four Phoenix Awards and seven Awards of Excellence during the Public Relations Society of America, Georgia Chapter’s annual awards celebration on October 29th. Cookerly was recognized for its strategic marketing and public relations services in areas that included nonprofit, healthcare, and consumer and financial services.
“We are honored to be recognized with 11 awards this year for outstanding client work. Our teams work very hard to plan and implement programs that maximize our clients’ return on investment,” said Executive Vice President Jane Stout.
Cookerly was honored with four Phoenix Awards for the following public relations programs:
- Media Relations – Business to Business – Professional and/or Financial Services: “CMD Data = Big Media Results”
- Public Service – Government: “Ready Georgia: Ready Today, Safer Tomorrow”
- Marketing Consumer Services – Financial Services: “SunTrust Helps Consumers Gain Financial Confidence”
- Media Relations – Consumer Services – Financial Services: “SunTrust Surveys Shine Light on Importance of Saving”
Cookerly also was recognized in seven additional categories with Awards of Excellence:
- Media Relations – Business to Business – Other: “Recleim Jumpstarts Graniteville, SC”
- Media Relations – Nonprofit Organization: “A ‘Joint’ Effort to Change Perceptions About Arthritis”
- Internal/Intranet Video Programs “Video Booth Leads the Way at Annual Arthritis Meeting”
- Advertorials: “DuPont Explains Mining Plan Benefits”
- Writing – Bylined Consumer Article: “CTCA Examines Increases in Rates of Lung Cancer”
- Writing – Technical Writing – Trade/Business Media: “ARxIUM Examines Pharmacy Automation Technology”
- Events or Observances (more than seven days) – Associations/Nonprofit Organizations: “A ‘Joint’ Effort to Change Perceptions About Arthritis”