Cookerly Public Relations is seeking a social media specialist to be an integral part of our social media practice. With an expanding client list that includes many recognizable brands, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
- Create and manage award-winning social media programs for our clients
- Integrate with client’s PR strategy to develop, execute and manage social media programs
- Create content calendars, source appropriate content, write social copy for client channels and schedule posts
- Develop benchmarks to analyze, review and report on campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Measure the impact of social media activity and appropriately relate the results to clients and agency
- Monitor trends, stay current with social media applications and update clients and agency
- Assist with preparing marketing content for new business opportunities, including proposals, presentations and capabilities packages
- Manage the agency’s social media channels to promote our services, successes and company culture
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing, executing and managing social media programs for large-scale B2B and B2C companies
- Agency experience preferred
- B.A. or B.S in marketing, public relations, communications or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exemplary project and time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with social media management tools (Buffer, Sprout Social, etc), and social listening software (Synthesio, Meltwater, etc.)
- Familiarity with running paid social media campaigns
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Social Media Specialist” in the subject line.
Cookerly Public Relations is an EOE.